This is a group of about sixty (60) islands. The three major inhabited islands are St. Croix, St. Thomas and St. John.
- COMMERCIAL INVOICE - A minimum of two (2) copies required.
- CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN - May be requested by importer.
A statement testifying to the origin of the products being exported may be made at the bottom of the Commercial Invoice. This form can be certified by the Chamber of Commerce.
- PRO FORMA INVOICE
This may be requested by the importer, either to substantiate a licence application or to negotiate an import contract.
- BILL OF LADING OR AIR WAYBILL - Required.
There are no regulations specifying the form or number of such documents required for any particular shipment.
- PACKING LIST - Not necessarily required.
- OTHER DOCUMENTS
All shipments of nursery stock and any material capable of carrying plant pest must be free from soil and subjected to inspection on arrival. Special health certificates are required for live animals, plants and foodstuffs.
All shipments of footwear, must be covered by Customs Form 5523, Invoice Details For Footwear.
- WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS - Imperial System.