Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Haiti, Trinidad & Tobago and Suriname are all members of the Caribbean Community.
- COMMERCIAL INVOICE - A minimum of five (5) copies are required.
- CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN - A minimum of five (5) copies of the Invoice, Certificate of Origin are required for all goods claiming Common Market preferential treatment.
- PRO-FORMA INVOICE - Not necessarily required. May be requested by an importer, or needed when applying for an import license in some countries.
- BILL OF LADING OR AIR WAYBILL - Required. However, there are no regulations specifying the form or number of such documents required.
- PACKING LIST - Not Mandatory. This facilitates customs clearance.
- OTHER DOCUMENTS. Special sanitary and health certificates are required for the importation of meats, fruits and vegetables, live animals and plants into these markets.
- WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS - Metric or Imperial System. A check should be made with the importer to verify the system used in his territory.